Established in 2000, Catalysto is an innovative, professional, and industry leading Creative Agency based in Dublin 4. We are an expanding small business and we nurture our team’s growth and ambition. Each member of our team makes an important contribution to our company’s success.
We are recruiting a ‘New Client Relationship Executive’.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and managing new business opportunities, will make important contributions to marketing initiatives and will establish relationships with potential clients as well as connecting new clients with the appropriate account management team. This is a career opportunity, not a job opportunity.
Tendering is a significant part of our business development process and the successful candidate will demonstrate their ability to successfully manage the tendering process and will take a central role in the pitching process. Exceptional technical writing and presenting skills in the English language are a necessity.
The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. They will have experience in account management in past roles, at least three years’ creative industry experience and will be an entrepreneurial thinker capable of anticipating opportunities and working independently to initiate contact and acquire new clients.
To be considered for interview candidates should demonstrate the following Essential Qualities:
Qualifications / Experience:
• BA/BSc, Account management experience, 3+ years in the creative industry, etc.
• Presenting to clients and prospective clients
• Developing client relationships
• Time and Project Management
• Working in an SME
• Technical writing (in English) relating to our sector
• Knowledge of the creative industry
• Knowledge of procurement / tendering
• Generating quotations
• Meeting tight deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Leadership qualities
• ‘Self starter’, ‘People person’, & Team player
• Application of strategic intelligence relating to time and project management
• Strong analytical and decision-making ability
• Positive attitude
• Creative, flexible, adaptable
An excellent package including salary + commission and bonuses will be negotiated with the successful candidate, commensurate with their experience and ability.
Deadline for applications is Friday 11th July 2014. email@example.com