We are looking to recruit an experienced Office Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, resourceful and enthusiastic person to join our team, based in Dublin 4.
While initially the role will consist of the duties outlined below, we are seeking candidates who are keen to expand their role by finding new ways to contribute to the effectiveness of our team.
- Assume receptionist responsibilities including managing incoming calls, the reception area, all public areas and meeting rooms, managing and recording incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Provide administrative support to the Directors, Project Managers, Designers and Accounts Department etc.
- Implement and maintain efficient & effective administrative systems for stationery orders, office supplies, post, couriers, travel and other requests as they arise.
- Liaise with printers and other suppliers.
Required Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Please only apply if you can demonstrate how you meet these requirements in your application.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, preferably in the design or creative industry
- Excellent organisational skills and experience of managing a varied workload
- Excellent IT Skills (proficiency in MS Office is required: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint – Familiar with Mac OS)
- Resourceful and positive attitude with excellent problem solving abilities and a strong ability to keep to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional telephone, face to face communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a natural ability to organise and co-ordinate
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- A keen interest in administration and organisation
- Excellent salary on offer
- Central Dublin 4 Location
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company in the creative sector.
- Based on experience €27,000 to €32,000
Closing Date for applications
- 6th February
Please apply with your detailed CV to: email@example.com